Samsung Galaxy Note II Up for Pre-order in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexmx

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Those are some impressive specs tagged along with some really really cool features.

I saw the review on gsm arena and was blown away by its features

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Don't mean to disappoint you but here in Australia, we've been able to pre-order since like half way through the month.. lol.
It's been available through Kogan Australia's website and they expect dispatches around October 15 (but they are generally earlier).

G

The GN2 and the Oppo Find 5 are the best phones on the market today. The Oppo is probably the real sleeper and just might blow everybody out of the water.

[citation][nom]tedmingo[/nom]The GN2 and the Oppo Find 5 are the best phones on the market today. The Oppo is probably the real sleeper and just might blow everybody out of the water.[/citation]
I had to go online and research a bit the Oppo phone... looks like a real killer. It would be even better if it had no capacitive buttons (just on-screen, like Android is meant to be), a bigger battery and (hopefully) plain vanilla JB. That could make this THE Nexus phone to have for quite a while.

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
joytech22, Are you serious?

Damn I must be getting old, I somehow missed this news, Thank you I shall go and check it out and pre order if it's still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.