Samsung Launches Three New Galaxy Tab 3 Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cun Con

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
Samsung releases products like toys...everyday. Users are totally confused with the selections...a mass of galaxy products.

sbudbud

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
The Galaxy tab 3 10-inch version is running an intel processor, how hard/easy would it be to port windows 8 to it, if at all possible...
At a 399 price point the 10 inch tabe is totally not worth it.
The Nexus 10 is basically better in ever way cept the fact it has no microsd slot and I think a smaller battery....

sbudbud

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012

it also has a 5 inch display, but that's besides the point.
I dont know the reason why they wouldnt put a higher resolution display, I guess they dont want it to cannibalize the sales of their windows tablets?? Again the Nexus 10 has a 2560x1600 display and its $399 @ 16gb.
Simply makes no sense at all

halcyon

Splendid
The low screen resolutions across the board and yester-year RAM configurations are dealbreakers. Asus' upcoming Transformer Infinity refresh seems appropriately outfitted (2560 x 1600 w/2GB RAM and some quick processor). While I wish Samsung the best of luck moving these new units they won't be getting my tablet monies.

I'm thinking Samsung may have some legal agreement with Apple not to release nicely spec'd tablets for a certain amount of time. Sounds stupid but it would help explain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.