Samsung May Reveal Curved "Galaxy Round" Smartphone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
"90% of the world uses windows.
80% of the world uses Android and soon to be 90% as well."
- Microsoft makes billions from Windows, Google gives Android for free, not even the same. Nokia has 80% of the market...
Having a large share now doesn't mean squat, Sony had 100% of the walkman market then what happened....

"I do not care how many companies sell hardware. I am llooking for the best OS then the best hardware. No matter who sells it."
- many will argue that the best PRODUCT is an iPhone

"64bit cpu is USELESS. Apple only needs it for the scanner and NOTHING else. How dumb are you?"
- so they need it! Who is really the dumb one?

"Pre-orders count. You cannot make up rules just to suit your argument. ( million sold on pre-order is nothing in your world because you are BIASED!"
- it is industry STANDARD to count units sold. Pre-orders are a different classification and separate metric. Just because you confused the two and don't understand industry standards ain't my fault. I'm correcting you. Fact you still are arguing this point shows how close and narrow minded you are

"I can buy an android phone with an sd card if I want to. You cannot with apple. I can choose between so many things when buying then I can customize the OS like I want. choice! apple offers no choice."
- most consumers don't care, hence why the iPhone is the most popular electronic device in human history

"Apple has been ripping off Android left and right and if you googled it instead of visiting apple sites you would know it. That is why most people laugh at apple ihicks like you. Brainwashed consuming drones you are."
- Eric Schmidt was on Apple's board, saw the iPhone and iOS, Google changed Android to match iOS since it was so behind. This was a huge part in him being forced off the Apple's board. Android was a direct copy of iOS.

"sorry buddy but just because you say so doesn;t make it so right back at you! lol "
- I actually provide facts and links to support my claims, unlike you

"sorry buddy but not counting pre-orders is childish and dishonest."
- change the industry standard from ACTUAL sales to Pre-order, or Pre-order and sales, get the entire market to change their definition of weekend SALES if you don't like it, you're the one being childish/ignorant

"You got nothing buddy. Android rules the world. 80% of smartphone users use android and it will go even higher."
- maybe, because most are sold in developing world where they can't afford better phones. Hence why places like in the USA Apple is the #1 manufacturer of smartphones
http://www.webpronews.com/apple-smartphone-market-share-still-rising-htc-now-falling-fast-2013-10

Many surveys in India, China, Brazil and Russia have been done, when asked what phone do you own, answer is "Android". When asked what phone would you want if you could afford any phone, answer is "iPhone". There aren't more Galaxies sold than iPhones, lots of cheap crappy Android phones make up the 80% don't forget that.

"Have fun playing with you itoys but you must get them for free with all your paid posts :) "
- My marginal utility for an iPhone is higher than an Android. I know computer illiterate family members and friends who like Android. They don't even know what RAM is. But they like Android. I know +10 year IT professional in Java technologies, who are software architects and higher who won't even consider an Android over an iPhone. Don't think you're superior or know more because you like an Android phone. All your arguments are stupid and silly.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Apple has shrunk to 13% because they are 1 vendor.
They DO NOT CARE ABOUT MARKETSHARE, I guess you haven't noticed that for ummm... the past 25 years. They do not want to be 80% of cheap crap. Mercedes doesn't want to have the highest marketshare, I think they've done fine the past +100 years.

It's funny you cannot even argue any of my points. You cannot argue any of my counter-arguments. All you can do is blab on about marketshare. As if marketshare means everything when it doesn't.

HTC, LG, Sony, etc all make Android phones what's their marketshare? LOL

Why does Apple need to manufacturer? Even Samsung outsources a lot of manufacturing to FoxConn, they do fabricate chips. Apple design and puts a product together. Guess what, no European and American clothing company manufacturers their products, they outsource to Asia.

Most manufacturing is done in China, simple economics here. Doesn't matter who assembles the parts, its all about the creative process of creating a product. Not the manual labour to put it together.

Outside USA, iPhone sells more than Flagship Galaxy Phones....
LOL you lose there

Status
Not open for further replies.