Samsung Requests to See Details of Apple's HTC Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
The only irreparable harm is Apple's lack of innovation. Samsung and Google are pulling further and further ahead with every new release. My Note 2 totally dominates the iphone 5. Apple is now a follower. Being late to the party is one thing but Apple is not even trying to match the competition. Totally relying on the faith of their followers.

phishy714

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
Apple is now a follower. Being late to the party is one thing but Apple is not even trying to match the competition. Totally relying on the faith of their followers.

Slowly, its less and less the faith of its followers, as much as the tight grip over their throats that 1) they don't know how to do ANYTHING but ios functions (my gf is a victim) and 2) the fact that all the crap they have on itunes will go away if they so much as think about getting a superior Android device.

At one point, Apple was a big "status" item.. now that everyone and their mom has an iphone/ipod/ipad, its going the way of facebook: hopefully out the door sooner, rather than later.

mariusmotea

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2008
All android phone manufactures can make a simple thing to avoid patents trolls. Release unofficial full feature firmwares through XDA forum. From factory release the phone with a firmware that don't break any patent, and also a software for easy and safe flash. Than spreads the rumor to users.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
At phishy714,

My friend said the same thing about his itunes account. We added it up. $84 was the total. Not really worth it compared to my Note 2. I have this live wallpaper that totally looks like a live beach. Too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts