Samsung s9 stuck in safe mode

wiktor.nowak05

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
HELP!! My only phone that is a Samsung galaxy s9 boots only into safe mode upon startup and reboot. It's because I dropped my phone and the volume down button is pressed. I can't get it to get unstuck because the metal casing is warped causing the button to be stuck. I have tried everything to get the button unstuck to no avail. Please help me as I can't use my phone and my apps.

Ralston18

Titan
Any warranty left?

In any case, it is likely that the phone will need to be disassembled to straighten the metal case and/or otherwise fix the button.

I am very much one for DIY repairs but additional attempts might make a simple repair more difficult (expensive) or just outright cause more damage.

Find a repair shop that knows how to fix Samsung Galaxy s9 phone.

Reactions: xenthia

wiktor.nowak05

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
Any warranty left?

In any case, it is likely that the phone will need to be disassembled to straighten the metal case and/or otherwise fix the button.

I am very much one for DIY repairs but additional attempts might make a simple repair more difficult (expensive) or just outright cause more damage.

Find a repair shop that knows how to fix Samsung Galaxy s9 phone.
Isn't there like a program on windows to like boot out of it? I can enable developer mode for example and enable usb debugging if that helps any.