Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE Cords?

Niteowl71

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015
I just bought the Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer and When I got it I realized it must be a OEM model because nothing was include. I knew software wasn't included but didn't realize it was with out cables. It says Sata 1.5 so do I need a 1.5 cable or will a Sata III work? Plus in a diagram it shows one other cable which I'm not sure what it is

Solution
two cables needed are power and data. the sata power comes from your power supply it the cable that keyed like an "l" the data cables use a standard sata 6g the newer sata cables. you use the newest cables becuse they work on any drive and any speed. the slower cables wont work for newer ssd. so your better off buying one type of cable so you dont have to wory if it a 3g or 6g sata.
two cables needed are power and data. the sata power comes from your power supply it the cable that keyed like an "l" the data cables use a standard sata 6g the newer sata cables. you use the newest cables becuse they work on any drive and any speed. the slower cables wont work for newer ssd. so your better off buying one type of cable so you dont have to wory if it a 3g or 6g sata.

Solution