Samsung Teases Galaxy S4 in Video: 'It’s Unreal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]sp00[/nom]Galaxy 4 perfect for your kids? It's going to be fruity isn't it.[/citation]

I kinda thought of the same thing. Marketing to 10-yr olds. Hmmm....

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]HTC One>S4[/citation]
The HTC One will have the S4 beat on build quality. Thats it. The S4 will still offer what alot of people want, namely a removeable battery and a sd slot. Some people, like myself, would like to have the htc. But I need the sd slot for media storage on busses and flights.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Played with the Galaxy S3, software isn't as smooth as iPhone but it is much more customizable. I was iffy, I want my phone to run fast and smooth and do what its supposed to do, iPhone so far seems to be the most responsive with the least "lag" or "choppy" behaviour.

Hopefully the S4 can rid of this. I mean, you can brag about hardware all you want but hardware don't mean jack if the software is shit.

Fingers Crossed.

lascar30

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2010
I have an iPhone 5 and I really like it. It's good and fun to use. But seriously, I can't wait for the S4. I'm going to get 2 lines. One for business and for friends & family. I'm going to compare both. I hope samsung comes with something refreshing and solid. Aluminium case would be better then the regular plastic. I would like to see the a Black S4 as well. Not just blue, red or white. Tegra 4, 2GB ram, 13 mpx camera, better battery, lighter and thinner. Can't wait for ''The next big thing''

lascar30

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2010
I have an iPhone 5 and I really like it. It's good and fun to use. But seriously, I can't wait for the S4. I'm going to get 2 lines. One for business and for friends & family. I'm going to compare both. I hope samsung comes with something refreshing and solid. Aluminium case would be better then the regular plastic. I would like to see the a Black S4 as well. Not just blue, red or white. Tegra 4, 2GB ram, 13 mpx camera, better battery, lighter and thinner. Can't wait for ''The next big thing''

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]samwelaye[/nom]The HTC One will have the S4 beat on build quality. Thats it. The S4 will still offer what alot of people want, namely a removeable battery and a sd slot. Some people, like myself, would like to have the htc. But I need the sd slot for media storage on busses and flights.[/citation]

It comes with 64gb of storage. What exactly are you putting on that phone? I have 4 movies on my 32Gb phone, thousands of pictures, thousands of songs. I'm only getting the 64gb because I feel like it wouldn't be an upgrade from my 32gb iPhone unless I doubled the size :D

the problem is, getting those 64gb is much more expensive than getting an extra card (im looking at you apple)

hope they nail it, we need good competition, drive the technology forward and not fight in the court house

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]lascar30[/nom]I have an iPhone 5 and I really like it. It's good and fun to use. But seriously, I can't wait for the S4. I'm going to get 2 lines. One for business and for friends & family. I'm going to compare both. I hope samsung comes with something refreshing and solid. Aluminium case would be better then the regular plastic. I would like to see the a Black S4 as well. Not just blue, red or white. Tegra 4, 2GB ram, 13 mpx camera, better battery, lighter and thinner. Can't wait for ''The next big thing''[/citation]

You know, apart from the processor and camera (which is still yet to be test good or bad), you just described the HTC One. Make sure you test them both out in the store and get a feel for which one you like more. Pretty pretty please don't let marketing persuade you to buy one or the other.

digitalw

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
Well, they got the point...with the right target audience :))))) I always loved toys from Samsung when i was a boy. Now.. my Lumia 920 makes my day without troubels :)

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]HTC One>S4[/citation]
For me personally no non-OLED phone can beat a Samsung Galaxy.
As for other specs, I couldn't care less about megapupsels on 3mm optics as well as number of cores in the CPU.

redeemer

Distinguished
May 30, 2004
For me if I am spending $700 bucks on a phone it will also have to look the part, you cannot justify cheap shiny plastics when you have phones out there like the iPhone, Xperia Z, Oppo, HTC One etc. With Sasmungs marketing they could even sell you actual poo and make a profit!

largg

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
I just can't see a 19 year old kid with a high end smart phone. I think he would rather have an xBox or PS3 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.