[SOLVED] SanDisk Secure Digital card

Dec 8, 2019
Hello guys !

I have a problem with my SD card (SanDisk Ultra 32Gb with UHS-1 and Class 10) that I used in my phone (Huawei Honor 5c/Honor 7 lite) for one year .
Well , until yersterday , my phone work perfectly with my sd card which was formated as internal storage from ADB command prompt . Everything was in that sd card , even a part of operating system , I mean android system .

Code:
sm partition disk:179:*** private
private which mean encrypt , it can't be readed by the other systems or devices

I went outside and my phone was turn on . It was very cold , like -20°C or worst . Suddenly , the phone stock into reboot when I went outside . After 3 second after boot , it show the screen and reboot again and so on...
I have unmount the sd card from phone and it work , it doesn't rebooted again , but also gave me some errors about system app and storage , because you know , the app was installed on that sd card , like an extension.

I deleted my sd card storage from phone options . I thought will be a better choice to do a hard reset through custom recovery . I cleaned the cache and factory reset -> clear all data . Everything was good , but when I launch the system after a full factory reset (rom reset) , the sd card can't be formated anymore . I tried many phones to format , I tried to format the sd card with sd card adapter on my laptop . It doesn't seen the sd card like a volume , it don't appear in menu , but appear in diskpart , in disk create , in EaseUs partition (lost partition) .

So , i tried to delete data on sd card with cmd :
Code:
diskpart 
select disk 1
clean all
(the sd card was disk 1)

I tried to format via EaseUs partition . I tried many other things, like Wipe data , delete all data , format as fat 32 but was useless . It gaves me error on disk , it can't be even convert from gpt to mbr (error).

How can I recover my sd card life? What happened ?

p.s : Something strange when I tried to format the card through my phone again . It doesn't said (The sd card was format successfully and it's prepare to move data) , it's just a blank window with "ok" after format .

I tried another card and it work , so not the phone is problem .

If someone can explain exactly what happened here , I'm glad .

these cards are not temperature resistant?

Solution
"I tried another card and it work , so not the phone is problem "

That card is faulty, it can happen at any time to memory cards. There is no point at all in trying to fix it because it won't be reliable any more even if you got it it working. Just buy a new one.
"I tried another card and it work , so not the phone is problem "

That card is faulty, it can happen at any time to memory cards. There is no point at all in trying to fix it because it won't be reliable any more even if you got it it working. Just buy a new one.

Solution