[SOLVED] Saphire 5700xt Temp please help me

May 9, 2020
hello i got it the sapphire nitro+ 5700xt , my old graphics card was asus strix 980 , my problem is , I don't know what drinks are normal temperatures for her chips amd , the temp on game I have 74-76 currnet temp , and 91 the junction temp please tell me the normal temp of this card which ones ?

Solution
Once you get to 91C+ that's were you might see damage to the GPU however the Sapphire Nitro cards stay pretty cool as long as you clean the dust from it every so often (how often depends on dust buildup). You could also use a program such as MSI Afterburner to create a custom fan curve. I do this typically with my GPU's and set them for 100% by 75 or 80C depending on noise.

WildCard999

Titan
Once you get to 91C+ that's were you might see damage to the GPU however the Sapphire Nitro cards stay pretty cool as long as you clean the dust from it every so often (how often depends on dust buildup). You could also use a program such as MSI Afterburner to create a custom fan curve. I do this typically with my GPU's and set them for 100% by 75 or 80C depending on noise.

Solution
May 9, 2020
I understood, when to lower the clocks to catch a better thermoregulation, but again up to 91 it makes the juction temp but from what I understood I am at the limit

WildCard999

Titan
The card will throttle speeds (performance) to prevent damage and can withstand some pretty high temps but I usually recommend trying to keep it under 85C to avoid throttling but it depends on the GPU. I had a AMD R9 290 that would game around 90C normally, needless to say I didn't need to use a heater during winter when gaming.