Sapphire 290 wont show anything no signal Maximus VI/worked fine last night before shutdown.

MadAlucard

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I really need serious help because i am stuck and tried/did everything possible to try solve my issue......
My Computer was working fine like a charm, till last night i shuted it down normally and went to sleep, today trying to boot it i am surprised by not having any signal on the screen , but my mouse and keyboard are lighted and pc boots to windows but no signal......
I tried then to switch to the integrated graphic, wich worked, but i dont understand why my Gpu (Sapphire 290 Tri-X) isnt working anymore? It never ever went further than 76°c under heavy load, and awlways performed like a charm, and there were no signs at all that the gpu may be faulty before, never had an artifact or anything else.
I tried flashing my bios, clearing CMOS and power cycle the computer, everything, tried to clean my PCIE lanes on the Mobo and the graphic card (wich seemes to be nice with no sign of alteration/degradation), changed the PCIE ports, nothing to boot with the damn think.......
Under the Mobo BIOS, under np PCIE the slot were the GPU is plugged in always shows x0 and the free one shows not plugged......

Please help me to understand my issue because i cannot get another GPU to test it right now, and my health condition dosent let me move freely to get the PC to check at a shop.......
Is it a Mobo fault or did my Gpu died? From what you can tell?

Thanks in advance.

My specs:
I74770k @4.5 (reverted to stock right now)
Evo 212
Maximus Hero VI
8 go GsKill Trident X 2400
Sapphire r290 Tri-X
PSU HX 850w

Stuart_12

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
Go into your bios and find the video output option. It can be named many different things but you should have an option to set the primary to igpu or pci. Any lights turn on (like the two power lights)? Do the fans on the card spin up? Make sure the card is seated properly and have both PCI-E connectors in fully (I have the same card, should be a 6-pin and an 8-pin).

MadAlucard

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016

I already did that,when i switch to PCI-E in BIOS it wont boot and always go bzck to auto, also the GPU is shown in PCI Slot as speed x0....And pins are properly connected as they have always been these last years, i tried to clean everything,and the fans spin right.