Question Sapphire plus rx 560 4gb keeps crashing.

Jan 3, 2023
Hello guys i have sapphire rx560 4gb gddr5 128bit.
The problem i have been facing is that it keeps crashing sometimes i been able to play games for like 30 mins and sometime 5 mins and it crashes with error amd driver timed out.
Tried almost every driver from old to newest
Still no fix.Any help guys.
Specs
12 gb ram ddr3.
I3 4150 cpu.
460psu.
Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
you've listed your specs generically. Your processor listing is fine but the rest need to mentioned in a little more detail. Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. Check and see what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard as well.

Using DDU in between each reinstall?

The problem i have been facing is that it keeps crashing sometimes i been able to play games for like 30 mins and sometime 5 mins and it crashes with error amd driver timed out.
Does the system reboot abruptly when the system is taxed?

Was the GPU purchased used?

Jan 3, 2023
Happy New Year!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
you've listed your specs generically. Your processor listing is fine but the rest need to mentioned in a little more detail. Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. Check and see what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard as well.

Happy New Year!

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Hello brother.
CPU:i3 4150
Motherboard:h81m-c
Ram:12 gb ddr3 1600 MHZ
SSD/HDD:1tb hdd
GPU:sapphire rx560 4gb
PSU:Legend hs tech 460W
Monitor:HP compaq LA 2405x
Regarding DDU not always but i did used DDU
And yes i purchased used gpu.
I forgot to mention sometimes my games graphics gltiches like sometime color changes and pixels gets glitched etc.
Sometimes systems reboots automatically and temps always at max 55-60
1 more thing this whole setup is 3 years old tbh.
Thanks!.