Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro Crashes Games, Error Reporting Programs, and Finally Windows 10 itself.

A1uc3rd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
The Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro Crashes Games, then crashes the support programs trying to report the error, and then crashes windows 10 64 bit completely. This action happens within a total time of ten seconds from start to finish. It performs a forced reboot in which the entire card at this point seems to have crashed, because I have to turn off my computer to re-initialize the card. Rebooting the pc via the reset button will not work, it results only with the monitor going into stand by mode and staying there. The monitor itself is a 28" Samsung 4k monitor Model U28E590D, using a Digital Port Cable, with a 28" Asus 1080p monitor Model VE278, HDMI Cable, off to it's left acting as a secondary for web browsing while gaming and such. I have tried 3 different drivers, the one that came on cd and the two on the support website. I have the required 750W power supply to handle the load. (Thermaltake 750W Gold 80 certified, Model TPG-750M) The PC is a Desktop built with parts I put together a few years ago. As I write this I am using the card to type this message, but if I were to attempt to load any game that will make the card work harder than desktop/web browsing; what I have described initially will result. My question is would anyone have any suggestions to help me resolve my issue?

Games Affected are:
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Version: 2016.02.08.0000.0001
I get as far as the character selection screen wait about 10-20 seconds in the world que before systemic failure happens.

Black Desert Online Version 1.0.0.43
I am fully logged in and walking around high traffic areas of npcs and after about 1-2 minutes the same failure happens as with FFXIV.

These are the primary games I play so they are the only ones I know about. I did try The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and it seemed to have little issues, but I doubt that will be enough to get the card out of idle mode. All attempts have been made using 4k max settings.

Try this,
First of all you need to TOTALLY remove all the old drivers. Use this link.
http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/
Note:
Select the respective company(i.e Nvidia or ATI) drivers to be uninstalled.
Use clean and restart option.
And then install the new drivers after rebooting.

Did older drivers work before?

A1uc3rd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
I used the tool you suggested to remove everything and installed driver ati driver version 16.3.2 Windows 10 64 Bit. I am working with a friend currently to attempt to resolve the issue. In part what is suspected is the card is not receiving enough amps on demand when the card comes out of idle mode and powers up fully with a video game using its 4k capabilities. Today we will be checking line by line from power supply to each component piece. I have my own personal suspicions that the 750W power supply I have may not be enough due to the large amount tertiary equipment I have hooked up. IE I have 4 HDD and about 7 fans running in the system and I believe a normal system does not have those.

A1uc3rd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
I will be doing that after I receive another card. I have returned it since it gave an Input/Output error, which lead to questioning if the card was bad.