SAS, Google Named 1st, 2nd Best Companies to Work For

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]For a second there, I thought serving for the British special forces was one of the best jobs in the world[/citation]

Great job, fantastic perk but the 'early retirement program' sucks :)

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
why am I being downvoted? It's Apple fanbois, scared to see how far down their church ranks? Or idiots who confused my statement to mean I expect apple to be higher up?

sigh.

Might be people who think Apple should not be mentioned in a thread about good companies to work for.

mavikt

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
[citation][nom]Kryan[/nom]why am I being downvoted? It's Apple fanbois, scared to see how far down their church ranks? Or idiots who confused my statement to mean I expect apple to be higher up?sigh.[/citation]

I would also like to see that just out of curiosity. What I've gathered from previous Apple top management it was working under the device: "There can be only one", which usually isn't good for team spirit. It worked for the Highlander though he was immortal...

G

I don't know ... It's all subjective ... Neither of these companies offers a job far, far North were the nature is wild, hunting is prevalent and you own a couple hundred of your paradise acreage ... while offering competitive salary ... I'll stick with the company I work for :-D

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Lynx c[/nom]I don't know ... It's all subjective ... Neither of these companies offers a job far, far North were the nature is wild, hunting is prevalent and you own a couple hundred of your paradise acreage ... while offering competitive salary ... I'll stick with the company I work for :-D[/citation]

Who do you work for, and do they need a highly skilled speech/language analyst and/or interpreter?!?! (with a degree from ze Germanland, no less!)
...because sign me up for that!

G

Newsflash: bored people working at internet companies spam CNNMoney surveys. No wonder these two won. If you have thousands of people idling behind computer screens all day, what else are they going to do? Make a competent smartphone OS? lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.