Scheduled CD-burning?

Does anyone know how to make a PC burn the same files stored in the same
folder into CD every day at the same time; just like doing scheduled backup?

I'm thinking if there's any dos command that i can use to burn cd?

"wrytat" wrote:

> Does anyone know how to make a PC burn the same files stored in the same
> folder into CD every day at the same time; just like doing scheduled backup?

I take it you want to run a .bat file that is triggered by the
scheduled events facility?

You may be able to use a CD-RW that is formatted to accept packet
writing (formatted with DirectCD (Roxio) or InCD (Nero) ) and use the
copy command in the .bat file. I am not aware of any DOS software that
would do it.

PS ther is no DOS in XP just an emulator.