Scientists Develop Method for Quantum Information Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]If you have to ask, you probably cant afford it.[/citation]

If you don't ask, you won't be able to afford it....

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
in 20 years my grandkids will have that in their cell phones (or phone implants).
And they will complain about the slow speed, the high cost ($299 with contract -before inflation-) and the 2PB storage limit :)

Gotta love science !

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Quantum computing breakthroughs are becoming more and more frequent lately. The potential of even a system with a small number of q-bits is just amazing. Once these are actually made, it will be a new technological revolution at least as big as the silicon one.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]If you have to ask, you probably cant afford it.[/citation]
can you....wait my tax money paid for it, so yes I can afford it....did I really need it??....I think not

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]in 20 years my grandkids will have that in their cell phones (or phone implants).And they will complain about the slow speed, the high cost ($299 with contract -before inflation-) and the 2PB storage limit :)Gotta love science ![/citation]

Your grandkids will live in mud houses and will use liquid animal fat to light their houses, because you have exhausted the natural resources of the planet and you have not thought about saving and recycling for even a second. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS