Question Screen flicker black and colors get warmer for a second

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
Hey i build a new system it was perfectly fine but it started acting weird some times my screen flickers black but its so quick its almost like blinking and sometimes colors get warmer this look like happens and stays if i dont touch anything it happened few times when i was watching videos and when i scroll the page little immediately gone i dont know if thats is gpu problem driver problem or my monitor but i need help about solving this.

Lutfij

Titan
Have you tried uninstalling your GPU drivers, using DDU? Reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from your GPU maker's support site, installing it in an elevated command, i.e. Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Might also want to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
including the age of the PSU in your build.

Please include a video of what you're seeing for greater context into your issue.

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
Have you tried uninstalling your GPU drivers, using DDU? Reinstall your GPU driver with the latest sourced from your GPU maker's support site, installing it in an elevated command, i.e. Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Might also want to list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
including the age of the PSU in your build.

Please include a video of what you're seeing for greater context into your issue.
i tried reinstalling but not using ddu i will try that its almost for me to take video because it happens rarely and its so quick

ryzen 5 5600
b550 ds3h
kingston furybeast 3200mhz 16gb
1tb mx500 ssd / 2tb ws blue hdd
sharkoon silentstorm cool zero 750w 80+ gold
lancool 2 mesh
windows 10
samsung c27hg70

every thing is new bought month ago monitor is 2.5 yo