Question Screen flickers randomly, mouse pointer recentres and open windows go black unless minimize and maximize

Dec 7, 2022
Hello Everyone, I need help regarding following issue
I am having this issue for past month or so.
My Screen randomly flickers, all open windows go black except browser window, mouse recentres, if i move my cursor around some parts of of open windows show up. If i minimize and maximize everything come up fine. Flickering seems random.
I have updated / downgraded graphics drivers, changed my monitor but problem is still there.
Specs are following
i5 11400
Asus TUF Gaming b560m-plus motherboard
AMD 6600 Graphics card
16Gb corsair vengeance pro RAM
AOC 24g2 Monitor but i have tried another monitor and TV also. same issue
I am using DP cable currently but tried HDMI also but same issue

Windows 11

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU in your build. Please include the age of the PSU if it's been in use for a while. As for your GPU, did you try using DDU to uninstall all of your GPU drivers prior to manually reinstalling said drivers with the latest sourced off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Do you experience the flickering when in BIOS indefinitely?

Dec 7, 2022
You forgot to mention the make and model of the PSU in your build. Please include the age of the PSU if it's been in use for a while. As for your GPU, did you try using DDU to uninstall all of your GPU drivers prior to manually reinstalling said drivers with the latest sourced off of AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Do you experience the flickering when in BIOS indefinitely?

PSU is Thermeltake Smart 600W. Age of PSU is unknown to me as i bought it in used condition. It might be the culprit as i have not tested another PSU as idont have one spare
BIOS version is 1601 (lates for this board)
I have not noticed flickering when iam in BIOS.
I am having another issue with this PC related to HDD. Both issues night be related to each other.
Issue is that HDD randomly disconnects. I have to either restart or unplug/replug hdd. I have tested 1tb 2.5, 2TB 2.5, 1 TB 3.5 and a 3TB 3,5. Sooner or later same issue arises with any hdd i have tried so far.
I am not sure if both issues are related or not. As i am typing this i am not facing flickering but i had to replug HDD once just half hour ago.