Screen glitch on a ATT brandes Samsung Note 3

Alpha90

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I was wiping my phones cases screen ( a plastic one that protects the phones screen from trauma )with a slightly too damp cloth the equivalent of drop of water or less got between the plastic screen and the actual screen. I wiped it off immediately and started to check the phones water damage indicator and they didn't show anything. However when I turned the phone back on the att splash flashes orange for a second at the bottom of the screen (it isn't near where the drop of water hit on the screen).

Should I could I be concerned or am I overreacting?

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
if it is water, this will help, take the battery out if you can and put the phone in a bag of rice for the day. the rice will absorb any moisture and when your sure it's dry start it again. if any water got in a connection it could be inhibiting the connectivity of said connection.

Alpha90

Honorable
May 9, 2012
Ok I will try that. However the screen was worrying fine after the system loaded the only quirky I saw that concerned me was at the end of the AT&T splash screen a transparent orange bar flashed across the lower part of a screen for a second.