Question Screen goes suddenly Black ,GPU Fans at maximum,i still hear sound in my bluetooth headphones.

Jun 30, 2024
So for the start ,whenever i do something intensive with my GPU ,it randomly makes my Screen goes black and gpu fans at max speed(like a plane taking off)
I still hear the sounds of the music playing from youtube.It happens whenever i play a game or render with the GPU In Blender.

My specs are
Motherboard : b450 Aorus Elite V2
RAM:Corsair 2x32 GB 2666mhz
PSU : Corsair RM1000e 1000W Gold Rated(Previously i had an nJoy Alpha 850W)
GPU:AMD Radeon RX 6800 319 Swift 16 GB
SSD: 2x2TB Kingston
HDD;1.5 TB
CPU:Ryzen 9 5900x

What i've tried
-Changing the PSU from the one mentioned in the ()
-Clean installing my Windows
-DDU Driver
-Checking the cables inside
-Checking temperatures

What i haven't tried is updating the BIOS.
If someone knows what this issue could be?I tought is something wront with the PSU ,but seems that even with this new Corsair which i bought not even 3 weeks ago i still get issues.
I cannot do my work properly without my screen going on black and gpu fans at max speed.
To recover the PC at his normal state i have to either long press the power button or hit the power supply switch from the back of the case.
Once it happened to restart with a really low resolution ,640x480 and in the Device manager the GPU couldn't be recognized
In event viewer i only get Kernel Power 41,this is from force restarting /shutdowning my pc.
I am literally out of ideas what this could be.Maybe something wrong with the GPU?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Clean installing my Windows
Where did you source the installer for the OS? You forgot to mention the OS as well.

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

DDU Driver
When using DDU, remove all GPU drivers in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command. Does the GPU or any other item show up flagged with a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager?

Jun 30, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Clean installing my Windows
Where did you source the installer for the OS? You forgot to mention the OS as well.

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?

DDU Driver
When using DDU, remove all GPU drivers in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command. Does the GPU or any other item show up flagged with a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager?
BIOS Version is F64
Windows is from the Microsoft official website.
And yes when i did DDU it was before the fresh install and i indeed used Safe Mode.

Jun 30, 2024
That symptom is usually hardware-power related, but:

How high were they getting?
gpu core
gpu hot spot
memory junction
78 Normal and hotspot 98 and Fans speed i saw something like 900-1200rpm ,i think is pretty low
The GPU i bought in january this year,i had encountered this issue in Blender when rendering and Alan Wake 2 game.
As of memory junction i don't know how to check this and where

TRENDING THREADS