Question Screen Keep Flickering Whenever I Start My PC!

Oct 14, 2020
Hi Everyone. I have a VGA monitor and my GPU has only HDMI/DVI ports only. So, Last Year I bought HDMI to VGA converter and it worked fine. But Past few weeks I was experiencing some flickering whenever i start my pc after shut down. It flickers A lot, the screen (Manufacturer Logo moves lol) and after 10 seconds my monitor shows no display. And If i am lucky i can see the desktop when the pc is booted successfully. Mostly I had to restart the PC multiple times to get it working. So, I bought a new converter DVI to VGA thinking that it will fix the problem. And it worked when i plugged it in. But When I again start my PC the same problem persist. Actually, I really don't understand what is the exact issue. Tried Hard resetting my motherboard but still no fix yet.
Note: The Converters are all okay because it flickers during only boot-up. If I am lucky enough it won't flickers when i see the desktop screen and i can use the pc for hours without seeing any flickerings or blackouts.
Monitors and GPU have no problem too. If I remove my graphics card and boot my pc with integrated graphics no flickerings at all.

Oct 14, 2020
Unless I’m reading this wrong, wouldn’t that actually indicate the gpu is part of the issue, if not the issue entirely?
Actually, I don't experience any blackouts or flickerings when booted to desktop. Infact, When I play games no flickerings. Only when the systems boots, it flickers. I don't think its an issue of the GPU as when booted to desktop i don't find any problem.

TRENDING THREADS