Question Screen mirroring Android to PC

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am looking for any information regarding screen mirroring between Androids and PCs. As of now, I have tried various apps, and I wanted to get your thoughts. The best one I have tried thus far has been the Android screen mirroring App.

If you have any other suggestions, then share them with me.

Ralston18

Titan
Noted: "As of now, I have tried various apps......".

What apps have you tried and what were the results of those trials?

What did you like and/or dislike about the mirroring apps that you tried?

Are there any specific requirements needed or perhaps some restriction regarding the use of any given app?

Nov 7, 2021
Noted: "As of now, I have tried various apps......".

What apps have you tried and what were the results of those trials?

What did you like and/or dislike about the mirroring apps that you tried?

Are there any specific requirements needed or perhaps some restriction regarding the use of any given app?
Currently, I am using the iMyFone Android Screen Mirror App. Here is their website link: https://www.imyfone.com/screen-mirror/
The requirements are not more specific, it has general requirements. The requirements are:
Android Version 6.0 and above, Supported Android Devices: Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei, LG, Sony, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Motorola, etc. (I am using Samsung).
CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit) or above
RAM: 256 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more free space
Windows OS: Win 10/8.1/8/7

Ralston18

Titan
How much RAM does the PC have?

How much free drive space is available?

How is Virtual memory currently configured?

Remember: "supported" only means that some configuration will (hopefully) work but may not provide or guarantee any specific level of performance.

Compare your PC hardware/software specs to the iMyFoneAndroid Screen Mirror app requirements item by item.

TRENDING THREADS