Sep 28, 2019
I recently build a pc, a pretty good One. And bought a 1440p 144hz Monitor Should definitly Not be under powered. Turning it on works Great but when Eber i Drag a Windows of Anything there is a very clear screenthear and i dont know Why. I havent connected it to the Internet yet but i dont think that will change anything. The Monitor Gas Free Sync and Supports v Sync and yes i habe a amd graphics Card 5700xt to be exact. So is there any driver i have to install First or is it a mechanical Problem.

Sep 28, 2019
I recently build a pc, a pretty good One. And bought a 1440p 144hz Monitor Should definitly Not be under powered. Turning it on works Great but when Eber i Drag a Windows of Anything there is a very clear screenthear and i dont know Why. I havent connected it to the Internet yet but i dont think that will change anything. The Monitor Gas Free Sync and Supports v Sync and yes i habe a amd graphics Card 5700xt to be exact. So is there any driver i have to install First or is it a mechanical Problem.

Lutfij

Titan
List specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the model of your display and how it's connected to the GPU. Which version of your OS are you on? We're on 1903 for Windows 10. Latest BIOS for your motherboard? Which drivers did you install for your GPU? You should manually install your drivers after downloading the latest off manufacturer's site.