Question Screen turns random color when gaming

IrishNightSlayer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2021
Hello,
Recently whenever I play games on my pc, after a bit my screen will turn a random color and I will hear a glitching type sound in my headset. In order for me to stop it I have to hold down the power button and restart the pc. I am able to play low-tier graphic games without this issue but with mid to top-tier graphical games it does this issue. I have tried doing other fixes but at this point I don't know what it is. I am currently trying to update my GPU Drivers and if that doesn't work I will try to downgrade the version or whatever it is.

Full system specs please. Do include make and model of PSU.

When you remove and reinstall drivers use DDU.

IrishNightSlayer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2021
The system specs are Proccesser Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz. GPU Radeon RX 570 Series. MotherBoard BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc. BaseBoard Product 0HY9JP BaseBoard Version A02. RAM 16 GB. SSD 1: Model: Patriot Burst Size: 223.57 GB. SSD 2: Model: ST500DM002-1BD142 Size: 465.76 GB. I think those are all of the specs. The make of the GPU is AMD Radeon and the model of my PSU is EVGA 500W and the Rating is 80 Plus. My CPU Cooler is PBT-GF30-FR(17). I just did the DDU stuff and reinstalled my drivers so it may have worked, im just giving you this info in case it doesn't work.