Question Screens Reboot During Streams

FireLizard2001

Prominent
Jun 6, 2022
Hello!
I am posting as I don't actually know where to begin resolving this issue, likely just due to a lack in experience.
To clarify, my screens are not constantly flickering, it is a more minor issue, and any search I can do on this seems to be an active screen flicker not like what I have.
The exact conditions of what is occurring are as follows.
I have three monitors connected to a beefy custom pc, which if needed I can add specs here.
While I was using obs to stream Dark Souls III to twitch, occasionally all three screens would just go black and turn right back on. This whole process would take only a second, and not happen too often, maybe 5 times in 2 hours. Overall it didn't happen too frequently, but while I'm fighting a big boss its incredibly inconvenient as for one I cant see whats happening, and two it would minimize the game.
I have not yet tested this with streaming other games but plan to mess around and see what else might cause this. I also am unsure if it occurs off stream yet. As I experiment I will add more info here.

FireLizard2001

Prominent
Jun 6, 2022
you've never played games on this system without a recording/streaming app running?
Terribly sorry that was unclear. I have had this PC for about a year and this problem only just started. However, I did just move my setup as I moved into an apartment, so only just got a chance to get started again. The outlier here is that I haven't actually played Dark Souls III on this pc prior to this experience, and that was the first stream I have done since setting back up.

TRENDING THREADS