Question Screenshot transparency

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
Hi,

I have monitor 1 (34'' curved) and monitor 2 (48'' TV). I am trying to make a screenshot of monitor 2 alone. I can only make a screen of both monitors (windows + print screen) and the screen has transparency in the background, I don't know why.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

MrLitschel

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
Place your cursor on the screen from which you want a screenshot. Make sure there is a program window on that screen, otherwise you will get a shot of both screens anyway.

Hit CTRL + ALT + PrtScn on your keyboard.

Hit CTRL + V to paste the screenshot in Word, Paint, an email, or whatever else you can paste it into.

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
Place your cursor on the screen from which you want a screenshot. Make sure there is a program window on that screen, otherwise you will get a shot of both screens anyway.

Hit CTRL + ALT + PrtScn on your keyboard.

Hit CTRL + V to paste the screenshot in Word, Paint, an email, or whatever else you can paste it into.

My computer saves the screen automatically. Do I need CTL + V?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
have you tried the snipping tool?

works for me with multiple monitors going. it's built into windows and easy to use.

drag a box over the whole screen and it snips it to clipboard. then paste it into whatever program you wish to edit it with. :)

one of the few new features in windows that was actually worth having and using since it came with win 7

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
have you tried the snipping tool?

works for me with multiple monitors going. it's built into windows and easy to use.

drag a box over the whole screen and it snips it to clipboard. then paste it into whatever program you wish to edit it with. :)

one of the few new features in windows that was actually worth having and using since it came with win 7

Never tried. I was looking for it after your answer. I cannot find it. Tomorrow I will try to search on internet how to do it. I will be back. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS