Question script or macro to click an OK popup button in server 2016 in loop

hmmmmm

Reputable
Mar 22, 2016
I need a simple way to click a button that keeps popping up and stopping my software app from running. Once clicked the software continues to run normally.

Is there a shell script that will do this that I can run in a loop to just click the annoying popup asking for "OK" or a free macro software for this?

The software keeps asking "OK" over and over again and I just need to automatically click "OK" without me having to do it by hand.

This is simple, please don't over-complicate it if you respond. Don't tell me to fix the software either.

Thanks ahead of time!

hmmmmm

Reputable
Mar 22, 2016
I can't tell you which software, that's private, but that's irrelevant. Don't over-complicate the problem. I just need something to click the OK over and over again. Preferably something light on resources like a batch file.

hmmmmm

Reputable
Mar 22, 2016
Never heard of it. Does it do it while I'm sleeping? The software needs to run 24/7 unmanned. The OK popup keeps coming up and it's an error in the software that the software developer won't fix. So I need a work-around to get it clicked over and over again, whenever it pops-up.