Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyPoke

Reputable
Apr 26, 2016
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my vast collection of stegosaurus pictures, tons of family videos and pictures (In 4k :D), and to run an awesome Plex collection to watch when I'm away from home.

Sep 11, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup my 4K video content and edit footage directly from it.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can convert my Home Server to a Virtual Machine with the NAS housing the data.

BorNX

Reputable
Jan 20, 2015
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can process, store, and host several dozen terabytes of LiDAR point cloud data for my nonprofit conservation organization to promote sustainability, land stewardship, and contribute to free and open data.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have a worry free backup and storage solution for my optical media, family photos and videos, and hosting a backup solution for my home office. Thank you #QNAP and #Seagate for this opportunity.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my old family photos and videos, my miscellaneous projects for coding and all my movies for everyone in my house!!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back my family's (and any extended family over 40yo) important documents and family photos. I run my media share, wife's photography backups, frequently installed software repository, military records, work projects, manuals... You name it, it is stored here. I would be lost without my NAS and all this data.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my enterprise server, archive data, and keep my son's baby pictures safe.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can help NASA by backing up the entire code and data for their very first space mission. Oh...and to store Movies & Music for PLEX along with all of our important family pictures, data, and self-hosted personal cloud!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can so I can backup the priceless memories. Lost more than 1TB of photos really sucks!!!

Sep 11, 2019
I'd use my QNAP TS-932X NAS to store my entire movie collection, CD collection, photo collection, homework and use the applications that come with the QNAP TS-932X NAS to improve upon my web development as well as improving on my use of Linux and container systems.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can maintain backups for all of our household computers, including my photos, my wife's class work, and maybe host a minecraft server for our boys.

dominyon

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2011
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can protect all of the memories my wife and I plan on capturing as our little boy grows up to share with family and friends as well as protecting daddy's media collection of course!

melvis72

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all of my wonderful digital junk to share with all of my devices.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all our new memories of our fledgling family, house media for Plex, and store lab backups as I work towards VMware and Cisco certs.

roningoku

Reputable
Feb 20, 2015
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can share my music and pictures with my Family and Friends and have a safe place to backup my data.

nefaricius

Commendable
Sep 13, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can expand my Raspberry Pi web/media/file server as well as backup the last 20 years of photos, music, videos, ebooks, roms, and source code!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can edit videos, photos and stream Plex!!!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can share files and resources for my classroom with my students.

Status
Not open for further replies.