Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonwatcher

Reputable
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can Back up both mine and my significant others computers and to store my slowly growing movie collection for streaming back to the television, Also so I would have a very nice piece of storage hardware for once as I never get to buy the nice hardware.

Sep 11, 2019
I have an unraid box called unreliable, I have 140 tb of data mostly home movies, DVD backups and my office is backed to it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep years of photography and videography work backed up along with snapshots of all my VMs, hobby projects, and desktop machines!

StitchExperiment626

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2011
I'm a volunteer at a nonprofit and we have run out of space a long time ago and have to store the data on local drives. We have 4 3TB WD Enterprise drives. We use the NAS for storing Genealogy of scanned books on high speed scanners by cutting off the binding. Books that have to be returned are done on hand scanners. The data is uploaded every evening to the cloud to those that index the files. We read the books to make sure the pages are not squed and missing the edges of text. This is done in other languages. Thanks, Bruce.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can maintain the integrity of my media library and my 75K photo album

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can Store my recreational things, such as videogames, media, personal projects, such as animations, and family photos and videos.

mdflagg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all my security camera footage for longer than a couple weeks.

viscod

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2011
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up all my stuff {I mean all} in one place.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my Silicondust DVR software, use it as a media server and back up my video, photo, music, and important files.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can collect my switch logs, run my media collection, store my massive game collection, store my ROMs, and much much much more.

kb6183

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally back up all my tapes and floppies!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up all my short film projects, music videos and YouTube show files!!!

freebyrd26

Reputable
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store the entire internet!!! Ok, just every single DOOM .wad file in the known universe... oh yeah, convert all my home videos, TV recordings and 400+ DVD library to H.264/H.265 formats and archive them. Backing up my several home PCs & Servers is also a plus until I can afford the TS-1277 and convert my TV server and other servers over to QNAP containers!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store family photos, work stuff, graphics files, DTP projects, and of course movies to stream (too bad it doesn't make popcorn :p).

Sep 11, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all the things!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can start my own cloud business. I support few small businesses and it would be nice if I could provide my own storage-cloud as a service for them.

mattkiss

Honorable
Sep 22, 2016
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my music library, do backups, and provide ample storage for multiple Linux virtual machines.

Bendog14

Reputable
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run Plex and Calibre, and also back up critical files from my desktop.

baebi

Distinguished
May 1, 2012
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can figure out how the hell to setup a NAS to brag to my mom who doesn't know how to open Gmail.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my Terabytes of photos and videos from the past few years of trying to get a photography business going from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.