Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep and share all the important memories - pictures, movies and such - with my family.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can take my documents and data back from the cloud and host it safely and securely on my own.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup videos and pictures from vacations with my sick wife, so I will never worry about.losing these memories. (I have already filled my 2tb netgear nas and would love to upgrade)

Fireball455

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can consolidate all of my media in one place.

bmk352

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all the 4k UHD movies in high bitrates.

zpaulsgrove

Commendable
Aug 14, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf to back up personal and work computers, safeguard family photos and videos, and serve entertainment.

ChrisRipp

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally solve my storage problems in my life and save all my movies, music and games !

Sep 11, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can do whatever I want (which means run Plex

hellure

Reputable
Jun 1, 2016
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can securely store and backup all of my personal a professional digital assets, and provide a secondary off-site location for my family to backup their personal digital assets too.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally store a full backup of /dev/urandom and live in peace!

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can provide my extended family the ability to securely store offsite their important documents/files to help keep their lives on track in the event of an emergency

Skely

Reputable
Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can preserve the huge DV caps of all my old school shows that only my mother wants to watch and finally get rid of that giant box of VHS tapes.

Swissbeats

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can be the happiest person in the world and store anything imaginable because I will be unstoppable ha ha ha ha.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have the best Plex server, sync my cloud information, run multiple VM's, backup my computers, and keep all my media files available for streaming

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup three family computers and run a virtualized home lab in the linen closet without the sound of a half dozen hair dryers trapped behind the door.

bisayan

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can peace of mind that all my digital content is safely backed up and I can keep all of our family memories and history safe.

Hammerhead25

Honorable
May 23, 2014
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can storage my media library and family pictures. I would use Plex to view it all.

Sep 11, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can safely store my business files, videos, photos, and run my Plex server as well as my entire households automation and security.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can manage my Plex server for all my media (especially family pictures), backup all my data, and run my own chat client for friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.