Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 27 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can, as a photographer reliably store and quickly work with my clients photographs.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally get rid of all the old external hard drives that I've accumulated over the last 20 years. Seriously, it's like a dozen or so, and it's my entire digital life, and I'm terrified these drives are going to fail one day. And then I can install all those old hard drives into another QNAP for EVEN MORE NETWORKED, RAID STORAGE!!! I'm awesome.

Dec 29, 2018
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can not have to be overly worried about losing precious data on my and my families' machines. Too much malware and ransomware is in the wild and you can never be sure your data is safe just sitting on an active machine. A safe backup of everything is the only way to go.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can stream movies and audio to my devices on my network, and to backup my devices, computers, tablets and phones.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store media and use as a media server and use for some home automation.

mccarlson

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can watch my awesome collection of Sci-Fi movies and TV shows while chilling out from any room in the house!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can serve up all my family's home videos and photos, publishing them to a private site for the whole family to view and stream.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup precious files, host a Plex server, and store surveillance footage instead of paying a subscription to a cloud service.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (stop my wife from refusing to backup her files because she doesn't trust them the cloud).

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can allow all of my friends to share and store their digital assets and keep them safe

DeanBellan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all of my family photos and videos, as well as store security camera footage for my home.

Toolcrazy

Honorable
Dec 12, 2016
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all my movies for my Plex server. Running out of space on my current storage solution.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can save family memories in the form of scanned pictures, digitized home videos, and backups of hard drives dating to the mid-1980s.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup my precious family photos, run my Plex server, and store my backup data.

Status
Not open for further replies.