Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have quick, efficient retrieval of all business, client, and personal data, music, photo & video libraries requiring 24/7 access across multiple platforms.

Sep 13, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep my family archives. I also like to backup the many computers in my house to the NAS

Sep 13, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store, encode and multiplex all the video files for my job making DVD, Bluray and UHD discs for film and music clients - just like I use my current TVS-873e and TS-451+... they work perfectly for this!

chang.can

Commendable
Sep 12, 2018
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup my whole family's files, and run all sorts of databases and web servers.

Sep 13, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can evolve into the PC world and start my own server processes for a backup full world. Never lose pictures, files and memories again.

djfarmer

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store and protect my valuable digital documents, pictures, and videos.

zeldasawakening

Commendable
Aug 17, 2017
wHF21PL.jpg

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish tNo purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can

zeldasawakening

Commendable
Aug 17, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can primarily setup scheduled network backups of each of our laptops and desktops plus adding a network photo library repository

markk02474

Commendable
May 27, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can edit and archive my 4k video quickly in one reliable and easy to manage place!

Sep 14, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup and store my entire digital life - games, moments frozen in time, and everything else too.
Gotta prep for the apocalypse too ya know lol

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can finally have an excuse to upgrade to 10Gbit.

I'm pretty sure TS-032X is a typo which is strange for the subject line of a contest, but could sure use an entry-level TS-932X and the drives to try out how the SSD caching works.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back-up all of my clients video and 4k and raw footage, and as a central server for my multiple freelance editors all working on the same project. One central location makes everything faster!

Gabriel_863

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2012
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my PLEX server (segmented from our backups); store customer backups for 48 hours; sync over long distances; and utilize Backblaze.

Sep 14, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf as a gift,so I can give my girlfriend,her birthday is coming up,November..she uses lenovo idea pad 100S,its a 2GB RAM with a 32GB SSD...she's dying for space.

Sep 14, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can safely backup my terabytes of photos over the last 20 years.

Sep 13, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can help my wife (who works in the movie industry) be able to store more than one raw cut of a movie at a time which is all her computer can handle now. Being able to keep more rough footage at home would mean less need to go back and forth to the office and speed up her workflow tremendously.

Sep 14, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup my projects from University, store all my old documents and family photos, my entire gaming library and since i'm new in streaming is gonna come up handy to store videos and highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS