Seasonic Prime Titanium 650w PCIe cabling question

Ordered a Prime Titanium 650W and since this will be my 1st PSU with those daisy chained PCIe power connectors as in 2x per cable I have a question. All my other PSU's had 1x connection per cable so this is new to me.

I have a GTX 1080 FTW2 that has 2x 8 Pin power connections and the PSU has 4 total 6+2 pin connections on 2 cables.

Can I use one cable or do I have to use both of them, the GPU is rated at 215w.

Just want to make sure before I hook it up once it gets here. I saw the diagram on Seasonics website, so the reason for the question.

My current X-650w has 4 PCIe cables with one connection per cable and that's what I am used to seeing, that and the other PSU's I have.

Just wanted to swap them out and use the X-650w in another machine to replace an aging PSU since the X-650 is only a year old.

And I couldn't beat the Price, almost too good to pass up compared to what they usually are. :D

I was thinking the Prime could handle it since they are such high quality.

That's what I wanted to do, but wasn't sure.

But then the Prime Ti's are so over built I figured it could take it so I asked. :)

Will be a better photos than this since I have to move the machine anyway I will take better ones.

This is with the X-650 and before I added the Noctua fans.

DSC_5994.JPG

Yeah it's all wide open, the only one that is a little tight to get to is the CPU power cable because of the Cooler. The rest is easy.

I can get to that though from the top, just pop the top off the case and it's right there.