Second Monitor No Signal

Sebastian_42

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
So, the problem is, I bought a second monitor and want to plug it into the motherboard's HDMI, but it says no signal. I have my first monitor plug into my graphics card. I can't plug another HDMI there because there is only 1 HDMI port

Solution
Sir U Mean U wanna Use The Intraged Graphic Card To Show The Second Monitor ? Well Here Is The Idea :) :

Make sure you do install the intel HD graphics driver.

Since you have a graphics card it gets disabled. There is an option in bios to enable it if you want both enabled but there is no point since it won't be doing anything unless you want to use quicksync.

Try reboot the PC, boot into the BIOS in the graphics section to see you can set to onboard, or you can use both of them, or auto detect

Hope It Can Be Helpful To Solve The Problem :)

Sorry For Bad English :)

Best Regards And Good Luck :)

Khd :) :) :)

khashayar2000

Respectable
Jun 24, 2016
Sir U Mean U wanna Use The Intraged Graphic Card To Show The Second Monitor ? Well Here Is The Idea :) :

Make sure you do install the intel HD graphics driver.

Since you have a graphics card it gets disabled. There is an option in bios to enable it if you want both enabled but there is no point since it won't be doing anything unless you want to use quicksync.

Try reboot the PC, boot into the BIOS in the graphics section to see you can set to onboard, or you can use both of them, or auto detect

Hope It Can Be Helpful To Solve The Problem :)

Sorry For Bad English :)

Best Regards And Good Luck :)

Khd :) :) :)

Solution