Second Monitor Will Not Display

Jul 23, 2018
So basically I was fine with one monitor until one day I decided to try out a setup with two monitors. So I took an old monitor and hooked the VGA cable to my motherboard. (Keep in mind that it will not work and that my first monitor that does work is plugged into the GPU instead of the motherboard) I tried plenty of solutions but they wont work. This is the last straw and I need some help. Any help would be fine. Thanks!

Solution
Most motherboards disable the integrated graphics when a GPU is plugged in. You'll need to go in to the bios and find the setting to re-enable the integrated graphics. It varies by motherboard manufacturer, so I can't provide the exact screen/setting name. The second solution is to connect the second monitor to an open port on your GPU. Note that you may need to purchase an "active" converter, if the only input on the second monitor is VGA.
Most motherboards disable the integrated graphics when a GPU is plugged in. You'll need to go in to the bios and find the setting to re-enable the integrated graphics. It varies by motherboard manufacturer, so I can't provide the exact screen/setting name. The second solution is to connect the second monitor to an open port on your GPU. Note that you may need to purchase an "active" converter, if the only input on the second monitor is VGA.

Solution
Jul 23, 2018

Thanks man