Second Tech Test Weekend For 'Titanfall 2' Starts Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron_knows

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
I love how this article is for Titanfall 2 Xbox and PS testing, but thanx for letting us PC gamers know that we don't get to try Sh!t.

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016

I know right? What other reason would they have for holding out on a PC Beta? What was there official statement? Something like to much variations in PC system specs? A Beta would help get a feel for what hardware can handle what settings. Unless of course nothing but most high end can run it because it's extremely bad port.

Tron_knows

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
I personally am hoping that TF2 kicks ass! Titanfall's gaming engine is much better than COD's. Before COD fanboys go crazy, take off the COD blinders and you'll see that TF runs noticeably faster and smoother. Play a couple rounds of TF and then play COD.

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016

While I am unsure of COD's graphic engine. I can tell you that Titanfall's engine is not as smooth or fast as you would think. Not my old GTX 970 could max out that game without dips in fps or spikes in frame time.

Tron_knows

Commendable
Jun 15, 2016
DECENDS, I play COD BO3 and TF all the time. I think you're confusing graphic engine with gaming engine (I run both games on a GTX 980M). Set both games to run at 60 FPS (just for testing), you will notice that TF feels more nimble in movement, shooting, and definitely when jumping/wall running. For a twitch game, I would think COD would be better considering COD series have been around for a long time. After playing COD BO3, I seem to be so much better at TF. After playing TF, I feel clunky, like I'm moving at 90% of what I expect in COD BO3. I've had several of my COD fanboy friends reluctantly admit that TF runs quicker, but... yes, yes, yes, COD is better in many more ways.

Anyway, D@MN EA/Respawn for not letting PC gamers Beta Test!!!

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016

Ahh. I see what you mean. Oh no, i wasn't giving credit to COD for its engine. COD has been using the same engine for over a decade.

justasii

Reputable
Jun 24, 2014
I played the first Titan Fall and I really liked it actually...for about a day. Then the server match making nightmare had me waiting 1 hour to play 15 minutes. Got refund. Was sad. I liked the game overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.