Question Secure Boot and Trusted Computing options are nowhere to be found in the BIOS ?

Dec 15, 2023
im at my wits end. ive tried everything on the internet i could find, ive been at this for hours. i need to enable TPM to upgrade to windows 11. Motherboard is MSI 970A-G43 Plus with click bios 4. every guide and tutorial said to find secure boot or trusted computing but they're not anywhere in the bios. ive also tried doing bypasses but those didnt work either. I've already set the bios to uefi. please help lol

im at my wits end. ive tried everything on the internet i could find, ive been at this for hours. i need to enable TPM to upgrade to windows 11. motherboard is msi 970a g43 plus with click bios 4. every guide and tutorial said to find secure boot or trusted computing and theyre not anywhere in the bios. ive also tried doing bypasses but those didnt work either. ive already set the bios to uefi. please help lol
Windows 11 is not supported on AM3.
Your board doesn't have TPM. Your system is too old.

You might be able to bypass windows 11 requirements, but honestly it's not worth it.
Even if you manage to get windows 11 to work on your system, some future update will most likely break compatibility.
Just stay on windows 10.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran