[SOLVED] Secure boot state unsupported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
Hi there I am having some issues as I wanted windows 11 to be compatible with my machine however I for some reason secure boot state is coming up as unsupported in my msinfo 32. In my bios it says my secure boot state is enabled (but also grayed out) with the mode of windows EUFI. This doesn't make sense to me I don't know what I have done wrong here's my specs of CPU and mobo and GPU because I doubt they are not compatible.

Asus Rog b450 f gaming
Amd ryzen 5 3600
MSI rtx 3070 suprim X

I also have 1tb crucial nvme, 1tb crucial ssd, 250 GB SanDisk sad. But I don't think that's the problem.

Any help will be appreciated. The pc health checker app tell me that I don't have secure boot enabled so I definitely know that's the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
its on, you just can't disable it, hence its greyed out

Most new ASUS motherboards do not have the option to let users to turn off the UEFI secure boot. The “Secure Boot Enabled” is always greyed out and unable to change that option.

Feb 4, 2021
Yes I see the secure boot option. But I can't change it. It seems to be grayed out. But it says it's enabled. The only reason why I am concerned is when msinfo32 is telling me that it's unsupported.

Colif

Win 11 Master
NO, I only showed link to show its normal.

Do you have newest BIOS on motherboard? I don't know what test looks at as, its clearly not looking at system info or my system wouldn't pass.

Something isn't right with test, I would just leave it and try again in a few weeks

Feb 4, 2021
NO, I only showed link to show its normal.

Do you have newest BIOS on motherboard? I don't know what test looks at as, its clearly not looking at system info or my system wouldn't pass.

Something isn't right with test, I would just leave it and try again in a few weeks
Ok I will try again later. About the newest bios I keep trying to install it but every time I install it, it restarts and then it makes 2 beeps the d ram lights go white and there is not output after a while I switch the system off and on and it's back to normal. I need to figure out another way to do it . It's only 1 bios update behind so I don't think it's too bad

Feb 4, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.