Question Secure11os.com error when trying to connect to internet

Jun 17, 2023
Hi, this is my first post here, simply because I can't figure this out to save my life. I had a windows 10 machine, (Ryzen 7 1700x so I can't upgrade to windows 11) my system recently crashed and had to do a new windows install, however when I'm trying to connect to the internet I get a blank page with black text which reads " Sorry, an error has occured. Please try again later " the address bar also gets auto filled with a https://secure11os.com URL. I downloaded updated network drivers from a separate pc and installed them but that provided no solution. Im currently living in a hotel while our home is made ready, this was never an issue here before. Ive spoken with the administrator for the hotel and they assured me no changes have been made to wifi or Ethernet access to the net. I also tried using an alternative connection via USB tethering on my mobile, still same error and URL address. If anyone has any possible solutions or next steps to take I would be very grateful.

kanewolf

Titan
Hi, this is my first post here, simply because I can't figure this out to save my life. I had a windows 10 machine, (Ryzen 7 1700x so I can't upgrade to windows 11) my system recently crashed and had to do a new windows install, however when I'm trying to connect to the internet I get a blank page with black text which reads " Sorry, an error has occured. Please try again later " the address bar also gets auto filled with a https://secure11os.com URL. I downloaded updated network drivers from a separate pc and installed them but that provided no solution. Im currently living in a hotel while our home is made ready, this was never an issue here before. Ive spoken with the administrator for the hotel and they assured me no changes have been made to wifi or Ethernet access to the net. I also tried using an alternative connection via USB tethering on my mobile, still same error and URL address. If anyone has any possible solutions or next steps to take I would be very grateful.
Where did you get the Windows installer image ? If not from Microsoft, then that could be the issue.