Question Seeking advice regarding monitor with low blue light, or an excellent CRT

The Worker

Commendable
May 21, 2020
I am looking for a new monitor. I need to avoid blue light issues due to the fact I need to work at night up until bedtime and I do not want to have sleep disruption from the blue light. I also want to avoid eye strain, headaches, and eye damage from long hours at the PC. I am OK with getting a new CRT (to avoid the blue light) but I need to know which CRT would offer a crisp contrast and excellent color. I cannot just turn the blue light down because I work as an artist and need the full color spectrum for my work. CRT, LCD, or LED, I am open to any suggestion that would meet the criteria of being eye-safe and non-disruptive to melatonin production. Thank you!

D

Deleted member 362816

I played this game for years. I wear prescription glasses I just paid 15$ extra to have blok blue light lenses put in. Easier then trying to find a decent monitor that would fit the bill. If you do not wear glasses blue light blocking ones are like $20, Just my 2cents