Sega Getting Serious in PC Development with Relic Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

limogeas

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]Whew! Hopefully that means they'll continue on with the Warhammer 40k universe. I long to fight for the emperor once more.[/citation]

Pshhhh, gimme Homeworld 3!

rmpumper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]limogeas[/nom]Pshhhh, gimme Homeworld 3![/citation]

I would prefer to get the first 3 games on Steam first and then H3 later.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I've always liked Sega, sure they've made mistakes but gaming company hasn't? When they bought Creative Assembly they certainly didn't ruin the Total War franchise, it got a bit DLC happy but still a great franchise. I think Relic and the franchises that we love that they work on will be just fine.

G

Watch, this means takedown notices for all Warhammer related YouTube content. I'm calling it now.

Shin-san

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
[citation][nom]nuclearshadow[/nom]I've always liked Sega, sure they've made mistakes but gaming company hasn't? When they bought Creative Assembly they certainly didn't ruin the Total War franchise, it got a bit DLC happy but still a great franchise. I think Relic and the franchises that we love that they work on will be just fine.[/citation]Sega has improved a lot this generation.

HKILLER

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
yeah yeah just hoping Warhammer 40K characters don't end up in Nintendo Champion fighters or they put Kirby Squad in Down of war and Sonic Customs available for Space Marines...or just don't make a game with multifunctional AI or broken controls like Hell Yeah : Wrath Of Dead Rabbit or Binary Domain

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
[citation][nom]ReverendSalem[/nom]Watch, this means takedown notices for all Warhammer related YouTube content. I'm calling it now.[/citation]
This right here.

G

Please.. I would play Homeworld 3 above ALL else. I will pay 100$. Please let this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.