[SOLVED] selecting which graphics card to use

MasFBailey

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2013
Hi,

I have 2 1080 ti's in sli, im currently playing escape from tarkov which uses only 1 card

the top card has had a hard life and so i was wondering if i could force my pc to use the bottom card instead, without manually swapping them around

If so how does one do this

Thanks

Tom

Solution
SLI isn't supported in newer games much these days. Are you actually getting much use out of the second card? Considering the current graphics card market, where used 1080 Tis are typically selling for around $800 USD on eBay (minus seller fees), you might want to consider selling one of them, and eventually using that money to move up to a better single card once the market gets back to normal (though that will likely take many months).
Apr 12, 2021
There are numerous of graphic cards which can be select to use but if we choose these best graphic card then we don't need to think much more about it. Currently I am using ZOTOC GeForce and MSI NVIDIA which is the best to use ever.

SLI isn't supported in newer games much these days. Are you actually getting much use out of the second card? Considering the current graphics card market, where used 1080 Tis are typically selling for around $800 USD on eBay (minus seller fees), you might want to consider selling one of them, and eventually using that money to move up to a better single card once the market gets back to normal (though that will likely take many months).

Solution