Selling Amazon Gift Card reduced price! (URGENT)(SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhosigmatau

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
I'm selling an Amazon Gift Card (Value 150$ USD) For 135$ USD. Price is Negotiable, but only within margins. It's a digital code, so you will receive it INSTANTLY by email once i receive the payment. NO mail needed.

I accept Moneypak only, to prevent "Chargeback Scams". If you are a Regular+ on the forums, i will make an exception and accept paypal.

NOTE: There is a 5$ Fee in loading money on a "moneypak", just for forewarning, so it will cost you 140$ USD in total.

If anyone could do this for me, I would be extremely grateful. It's not really a profit if you're buying, but I need to somehow convert an Amazon gift card to cash.

Helpful link:https://www.moneypak.com/StoreLocator.aspx

Thanks alot. PM me only if you're serious.

edit: Regardless, this is to prevent FRADULENT purchases. I can assure you I'm not trying to scam you. If you even need, I"ll give you my phone number to talk.

Besides, this is a classified forum. There is no true way to prevent fraudulent purchases/chargebacks 100%. I'm just protecting myself from chargebacks, as i am technically the "merchant", and chargebacks favor the buyer. As i said (edited) If you're a "regular" rank on the forum, I'll make an exception and you can pay through paypal.

Also, scamming gets you banned from tom's hardware. Not a good idea to be banned from my #1 source of computer information.

https://www.moneypak.com/ProtectYourMoney.aspx

7 Tips on How to Protect Yourself from Fraud:

Never give your MoneyPak number to someone you don’t know.
Never give receipt information about your MoneyPak purchase to another party.
Use your MoneyPak only to reload your prepaid cards or accounts you control.
Refuse any offer that asks you to buy a MoneyPak and share the number or receipt information by email or phone.
To use your MoneyPak with PayPal or eBay or other online merchants, transfer the money to your PayPal account before you pay the merchant. Don’t email your MoneyPak number directly to any merchant.
Don’t use the MoneyPak to pay taxes or fees to claim “winnings” on a foreign lottery or prize promotion. Unless it’s an approved MoneyPak partner, don’t use MoneyPak for any offer that requires you to pay before you get the item.
Check this list of approved MoneyPak partners before you use your MoneyPak to pay.

Please keep these 7 tips in mind when using MoneyPak. Green Dot is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services you buy using your MoneyPak.

rhosigmatau

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
regardless, this is to prevent FRADULENT purchases. I can assure you I'm not trying to scam you. If you even need, I"ll give you my phone number to talk.

Besides, this is a classified forum. There is no true way to prevent fraudulent purchases/chargebacks 100%. I'm just protecting myself from chargebacks, as i am technically the "merchant", and chargebacks favor the buyer. As i said (edited) If you're a "regular" rank on the forum, I'll make an exception and you can pay through paypal.

Also, scamming gets you banned from tom's hardware. Not a good idea to be banned from my #1 source of computer information.

rhosigmatau

Honorable
Dec 12, 2012
It's ok. It's probably not going to sell, which i realized a day ago. However, I do want to defend myself if it seems my integrity is attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.