[SOLVED] Selling CPU - Best Way to Ship

I am planning on selling my i5-9600k on Ebay. I have the original box including the plastic clamshell and the cardboard the clamshell sits in. Should I ship it this way, or should I just put it in the clamshell and put the clamshell in an anti-static bag?

Opinions?

Solution
Inside the clamshell (which provides anti-static protection) first then inside a bubble-pack mailing envelope is all it should need. If you want a little more then wrap the clamshell with a couple pieces of cardboard. That makes a fairly small package and light in weight so shipping cost is controlled, with more than enough protection to take a toss across the mail room with no damage whatsoever.

But if the selling price is enough take out insurance because nothing will protect against the postman running it over with a truck...and yeah, that happens.
Inside the clamshell (which provides anti-static protection) first then inside a bubble-pack mailing envelope is all it should need. If you want a little more then wrap the clamshell with a couple pieces of cardboard. That makes a fairly small package and light in weight so shipping cost is controlled, with more than enough protection to take a toss across the mail room with no damage whatsoever.

But if the selling price is enough take out insurance because nothing will protect against the postman running it over with a truck...and yeah, that happens.

Solution