Question Sensitivity issues with Logitech G Pro superlight mouse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow1

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
Hello! I've been having insane mouse issues with my pc.
I've changed multiple mice over the year and haven't managed to solve it yet.
My mouse sensitivity feels like its changing on its own and becoming randomly uncontrollable.
Some days it's back to normal and some days it feels insanely slippery I can't control it no matter what.
I though it was a Valorant issue but it happened on CS:GO aswell.
It's driving me crazy I have no idea what to do anymore.

Also tried both hyperx fury s pro and lg saturn mousepad. Both brand new and used. Still the same thing.

Pc specs
Mobo : b450 aorus pro
Cpu : ryzen 5 5600x
Gpu : Rtx 2060
Ram : 2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz
Drive : M2 nvme 500gb

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

AcePotato

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2014
Hiya,

Does this only happen in game or on your desktop too?
One thing you can try is turning off the 'Enhance pointer precision option' in your mouse settings:

Press Windows + R to open the Run window.

Type in: main.cpl, this should open a mouse properties window.

Under the Pointer Options tab, uncheck the box that says 'Enhance pointer precision'

Widow1

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
I have enhance pointer precision off.
I've literally searched the whole internet and found similar cases but no solutions.
Pretty sure it's something on windows/bios doing this because I've changed like 5 mice ever since it started.
FPS games are literally unplayable like this and I'm on the verge of not playing ever again. T_T

Dec 20, 2022
Hey, have you tried seeing if the mouse issues are caused by valorant's anticheat because I've been having issues with my mice and I think it's been the cause of my issues. In and out of the game, I noticed my sens always feels off and turning my mouse on and off is the only way to "fix" it.

tecmo34

Administrator
Does the issue go away when you run wired versus wireless? I had a friend that had too many wireless devices contacted to his computer and it was causing strange issues. Once he went wired or removed some of the other devices, the issues went away.

Just something to try to see what it does wired, if no difference there than you can rule out something going on there. If it solves the issue, you can go wired or look to see what other wireless devices are connected and see if remove one or two of them resolves the issue.

Dec 20, 2022
Could it be you? I know it may sound silly but I can notice a fair difference in mouse control and accuracy if I have gone a long time without eating (>12hrs) and/or have had more than 2 coffees a couple of hours before playing.
It's definitely not just me. There's a very clear difference in how it feels and I can replicate the issue and solve it the same way at any time if I restart my pc and launch valorant.

Widow1

Reputable
Mar 24, 2019
The only "fix" I've found so far is leaving the mouse on low battery honestly. When the battery hits the red light % it works better.

Does the issue go away when you run wired versus wireless? I had a friend that had too many wireless devices contacted to his computer and it was causing strange issues. Once he went wired or removed some of the other devices, the issues went away.

Just something to try to see what it does wired, if no difference there than you can rule out something going on there. If it solves the issue, you can go wired or look to see what other wireless devices are connected and see if remove one or two of them resolves the issue.

It doesn't do any difference for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.