Server hangs on startup

I just ghosted a NT 4.0 server hard drive and moved it to
a new computer using the 875 intel chipset and P4 3.0
with 1gb Dual DDR memory. I am coming from a P3 1ghz and
256mb ram using the VIA chipset. I have done this
successfully before using intel chipset to intel
chipset. The problem I have is the server posts and then
proceeds to load and then hangs on the Blue screen that
is shown during the server startup/load. It does this as
well in VGA mode. I cannot start over (reload form
scratch) as the licenses we have for the spoecialized
software we use are tied to the IP address and the
company that issued the license keys sold out to another
company who are our competitors and no longer support us
and the software we have licensed.

Any help at all woudl be appreciated and if you need any
more specs let me know.

Boot off the NT 4 CD and select an upgrade to see if it
will install the correct drivers.

Replace VIA drivers with IDE CD-ROM/Dual-channel PCI IDE Controller driver
(ControlPanel/SCSI Adapters) on the cloned disk. Ensure the system can boot,
modify the original HDD and clone once again. If the new BIOS has APIC/PIC
option, lock it as PIC.
Apart of it, does Intel have NT drivers for 875 chipset?

Try to add /MAXMEM=256 to the end of operating system record in boot.ini.