Server managment 90+ over a lan...best way?

We have 90+ servers 2600's each working on their own domains running
nt4

what the best way to monitor these systems.

Dont want to check each one every day.....prefere when they told me
when there was somthing wrong

whats the best way to do this

Eugene

Mick Miller wrote:

> We have 90+ servers 2600's each working on their own domains running
> nt4
>
> what the best way to monitor these systems.
>
> Dont want to check each one every day.....prefere when they told me
> when there was somthing wrong
>
> whats the best way to do this
big expensive tools like Tivoli, Unicenter, Openview. Free ones liek Dells
OpenMangle or Nagios.

Robert

Open Mangle run only on its own server. You should look at Dell free IT
assistant .

Release Title: Systems Management: Dell OpenManage IT Assistant, Windows
2000, Windows NT 4.0,
Multi Language, Multi System, v.6.4.3, A01

Release Date: 1/31/2003
components:
(1) Dell OpenManage IT Assistant v6.4.3 (2) Dell OpenManage Array Manager
Console v3.3
(3) Dell Remote Assistant Card (DRAC) Web Console v2.5 (4) Dell Remote
Access Controller
(RAC) Management Station Software v2.0 Note that IT Assistant 6.4.3 is
designed to work with
Dell OpenManage Server Administrator

Important Information
None

This file is available in the following format(s). Click on the filename to
download:

Filename Download Size Format Format Description
om33_mangement_station.exe 158.17 MB Hard-Drive This file format consists of
an archive of files
that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation
can then be done from that directory.