[SOLVED] Setting new stuff

Dec 25, 2020
So I wanted to upgrade my system because it is currently 6 years old but the problem is that I want to keep my graphics card and my hard drives but there is very little online about how to do so. Is there anything that I need to do to set them up or is it just plug in. Do i need to wipe my drive? Thanks

Solution
Yes, you'll want to wipe your boot drive/partition and perform a clean install. Any data drives, data partitions, backups and so forth don't need to be wiped. Just the boot drive/partition.

No, there is nothing special about using your old parts. It's just like using new parts. As long as they are compatible. You just install them and any necessary drivers.
Yes, you'll want to wipe your boot drive/partition and perform a clean install. Any data drives, data partitions, backups and so forth don't need to be wiped. Just the boot drive/partition.

No, there is nothing special about using your old parts. It's just like using new parts. As long as they are compatible. You just install them and any necessary drivers.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
For your Windows C drive, absolutely plan on a fresh install.

Dec 25, 2020

So do i need to do a full wipe or do i need to do anything else or uninstall anything else