[SOLVED] Setting Up Triple Monitor using HDMI,DVI and VGA (using DP adapter)

doohs

Honorable
May 10, 2014
Hi, im going to setting up a triple screen for my PC.Im currently using GTX1060 with a 3 DP port, 1 HDMI port and 1 DVI port.Right now im using 1 HDMI and 1 DVI for my monitor.Im going to add another 1 monitor, but it only have VGA input.The question is, can i use a VGA cable using DP adapter and create a triple screen setup?

(Im playing sim racing and wanna try a triple screen setup.Just curious if using a VGA cable with DP adapter without a problem)

Solution
Hi, im going to setting up a triple screen for my PC.Im currently using GTX1060 with a 3 DP port, 1 HDMI port and 1 DVI port.Right now im using 1 HDMI and 1 DVI for my monitor.Im going to add another 1 monitor, but it only have VGA input.The question is, can i use a VGA cable using DP adapter and create a triple screen setup?

(Im playing sim racing and wanna try a triple screen setup.Just curious if using a VGA cable with DP adapter without a problem)

Yes that should work- although keep in mind to set up a triple screen setup you have to match resolutions between the screens.

Yes that should work- although keep in mind to set up a triple screen setup you have to match resolutions between the screens.

Solution