Question Several issues with my AV-receiver !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marius_ss

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
Guys need help! There are several problems with the AV-receiver Technics SA-GX505 (used as a receiver from a computer to the Yamaha NSBP182 speakers. Later I will connect via DT SuperCube 'II sub)
- the smallest problem is the fan, does not spin although it was checked by me, removed and cleaned but did not help.
- the second more serious problem is that the sound is turned off, I usually listen to the volume 2-2.5, however when listening to music and raising the volume to value 5, some protection works and the sound is turned off (the receiver itself works as the display shows that the signal coming in), I changed the 4mm cable today + put bananas on the columns and for the amps clamps are also special plug-ins !!! Most likely that the problem is in the receiver, but where to look ?? . Somewhere I saw the information that it also depends on the outlet! Tell me how to check the outlet!?
- and the last and most serious is the display itself !! It began with the fact that there was a lot of dust inside and to avoid heating, I thought to clean it with a special spray for electronic circuit boards, It seems that now it is not as hot as before, but after that the display started to fail. More precisely, he became off spontaneously !!! temporary treatment is a light knock on the case or press on the front panel of the receiver, from this I conclude that the problem is mechanical and the contact disappears somewhere, but after 2 disassembles I did not find the problem.
At the bottom is the service manual, I ask knowledgeable people to show me where and how to identify the problem !!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

marius_ss

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
Marius, if you don't like an answer, you don't have to shout!

As for your problems - there are electronic service shops around, which deal with this kind of problems, with their tools and procedures. Not everything is as simple as clicking a mouse.
omg!! nobody shouting !!:rolleyes: I'm just confused in receiver manual is mentioned that it supports 6 ohm speaker how this can be a problem this is it !?

Status
Not open for further replies.