SFF Power Supplies?

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if there are any power supplies made by EVGA or similar that are in a small form factor? I have a graphics card that could definitely work in a smaller computer, if I can just find a power supply that fits.

Computer: Optiplex 3050

Solution
That particular system (as with most Dells) takes a proprietary PSU. Not only that that motherboard won't even fit in a normal case (we have users who tried it).

If you wanted to upgrade that system you have 2 avenues

1. Use a standard PSU and leave the top of the case Open. This is a REALLY BAD IDEA

2. Remove the processor and memory and buy a new Case, PSU, and motherboard and install the processor and memory into it.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
That particular system (as with most Dells) takes a proprietary PSU. Not only that that motherboard won't even fit in a normal case (we have users who tried it).

If you wanted to upgrade that system you have 2 avenues

1. Use a standard PSU and leave the top of the case Open. This is a REALLY BAD IDEA

2. Remove the processor and memory and buy a new Case, PSU, and motherboard and install the processor and memory into it.

Solution
Just a side note - leaving the case open would actually be not much different than using a test bench. There are many cases that are open on multiple sides, and obviously the test bench that leaves all parts exposed. While this may not be entirely conventional, it is doable. however, as I said above, I'll probably just throw a 1050 ti into it and call it a day. Although, with a processor like what's in the 3050, it's almost laughable to have a 1050 ti in it.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Its very doable, but in real life not practical, its noisy, easy to damage, fills up with dust easily (although dust is always a problem even in a closed case). Think about it, having a system open like that on you desk and you knock over a glass of water... its game over.

There are very few cases that are wide open on multiple sides. Many cases have holes or vents on multiple sides. But wide open without a panel, no, other than a couple really fancy cases meant to be displayed like that, these do not exist.